Monday, July 12, 2010

and so it starts

So I guess I am an official blogger now. I know a lot of people who blog, and I figured I would give it a go as well.... Not sure if anyone will be interested, but here it goes..


There are WAY to many things that have happened (good and bad) in the recent past to update everyone on.. so lets start from today!


I have an endodontist appointment in 2 hours.. now most people would NOT be looking forward to such an appointment.. I however, am excited. This is the first of MANY not so appealing appointments that I will be going to in hopes to get the smile I have been dreaming about for quite some time.

Having this appointment meant that I had to find a sitter for the girls.. And to my amazement I found one in my cousin Mike... He really is turning around and becoming quite a man... I hope he continues on the right path. Not that he is, or was a bad kid.. He was just making some decisions that weren't always the best. I think he is headed in the right direction now.


Over the weekend I went to the most FABULOUS place I have been to in a while.. Recycling the past is an awesome architectural salvage yard! I cannot believe I have not been there before. It was down pouring.. but there I was in my flip flops, wet, covered in mud and loving every minute of it! Next time I go I will be sure to remember to bring my imagination, some measurements, and a pickup truck! I highly recommend this place to anyone who loves to be creative!












1 comment:

  1. Recycling The Past is a fantastical place, made even more so by the fact that we were running around in wonderment, in the pouring rain, sloshing around in our flipity flops.

    ReplyDelete